- NEW Medicaid Memo - DD Waiver New Services - (090418) - Click Here
- NEW FY19 Slot Allocation by CSB (082718) - Click Here
- NEW Emergency Licensing Regulations - Public Comment Aug 6 - Sept 5 - 2018 - Click Here
- NEW DD Waiver Rates (New & Existing Services) for Services Effective July 1, 2018 - Click Here
- Community Resource Consultant List (As of 062718) - Click Here
- Independent Reviewer Report #12 - VA DOJ Settlement (061518) - Click Here
- DHBDS and E1AG Semi-Annual Employment Report - December 2017 (061318) - Click Here
- Matrix - Budget Amendments - General Assembly 2018 - Click Here
- Matrix - Legislation - General Assembly 2018 - (040918) -Click Here
- HB916/Landes (Chapter 243, Statutes of 2018 - Effective July 1, 2018) (032818) - Click Here
- SB560/Hanger (Chapter377, Statutes of 2018 - Effective July 1, 2018) - Click Here
- SB652/McPike (Chapter 681, Statutes of 2018 - Effective July 1, 2018) - Check Here
SSI/SSDI & Work Incentives:
Get Rid of the Myths!
Understanding the Myriad of Rules Governing SSI/SSDI, Medicaid, Waiver, Medicare & Related Work Incentives for People with Disabilities
NoVa - October 10-11, 2018 - MVLE - Click Here to Register
Richmond Area - December 4-5, 2018
Click Here to Register
SSI/SSDI & Work Incentives -
Understand the Myriad of Rules Governing SSI/SSDI, Medicaid, Medicare & Related Work Incentives for Individuals with Disabilities
New Dates Are Being Organized - Information Coming!
This is a full two-day comprehensive training class. Space is limited to encourage an interactive session and plenty of Q & A time.
Your attendance for both days is important and required.
Show Your Affiliation with vaACCSES on your letterhead, website, email signature and other outreach and marketing materials!
Right click on logo to save image file.
Thank You to our 2018 Provider Conference Sponsors!
Waiver Redesign Resources
Emergency Licensing Regs (Posted Town Hall 071218)
NEW Waiver Rates (Effective 070118) - Click Here
(New & Existing Services - Other Than New Community & Employment Transportation)
DD Waiver Emergency Regs (12 VAC 30-120) - CLEAN COPY