- NEW - Matrix - Budget Amendments - Committee Reports - vaACCSES - GA2019 - Click Here
- Independent Reviewer Report #13 (Dec2018) - Click Here
- Medicaid Memo - DD Waiver New Services - (090418) - Click Here
- FY19 Slot Allocation by CSB (082718) - Click Here
- Emergency Licensing Regulations - Public Comment Aug 6 - Sept 5 - 2018 - Click Here
- DD Waiver Rates (New & Existing Services) for Services Effective July 1, 2018 - Click Here
- Community Resource Consultant List (As of 062718) - Click Here
- Independent Reviewer Report #12 - VA DOJ Settlement (061518) - Click Here
- DHBDS and E1AG Semi-Annual Employment Report - December 2017 (061318) - Click Here
SSI/SSDI & Work Incentives:
Get Rid of the Myths!
Understanding the Myriad of Rules Governing SSI/SSDI, Medicaid, Waiver, Medicare & Related Work Incentives for People with Disabilities
New Dates Are Being Organized for 2019 - Information Coming Soon!
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE for parents of individuals with disabilities.
We are partnering with the Center for Family Involvement at VCU to offer assistance for families who might need help covering the cost of registration and/or travel to this training. Please contact Dana Yarbrough at the Partnership for People with Disabilities before registering. Contact Dana at email@example.com.
SSI/SSDI & Work Incentives -
Understand the Myriad of Rules Governing SSI/SSDI, Medicaid, Waiver, Medicare & Related Work Incentives
for Individuals with Disabilities
This is a full two-day comprehensive training class. Space is limited to encourage an interactive session and plenty of Q & A time.
Your attendance for both days is important and required.
Show Your Affiliation with vaACCSES on your letterhead, website, email signature and other outreach and marketing materials!
Right click on logo to save image file.
Thank You to our 2018 Provider Conference Sponsors!
Waiver Redesign Resources
Emergency Licensing Regs (Posted Town Hall 071218)
NEW Waiver Rates (Effective 070118) - Click Here
(New & Existing Services - Other Than New Community & Employment Transportation)
DD Waiver Emergency Regs (12 VAC 30-120) - CLEAN COPY